Jump2nkp is a little program, which allows you to launch netKar PRO simulation and automatically connect it to server through special web links.
Download and put file jump2nkp.exe into your netKar PRO installation directory.
Launch the program once to make Windows use Jump2nkp special links.
Click at examples below and your netKar PRO will launch and connect to server. Simple?
It's very easy to create Jump2nkp links. All you need to know - your netKar PRO server IP address and its port number.
Here you can find "one-click" Jump2nkp links master.
Usual link looks like:
You may include server password into link:
That's all. Don't forget to give the link to download Jump2nkp and please - do not repost this file anywhere else.
- added car check
- disabled buggy license check
- added option to direct track downloads
- added option to have custom controls for Formula KS2 (see "Read Me" file)
- full support of netKar PRO 1.3 Final
- fixed few security issues
- improved way to obtain server information
- password is now automatically recovered from last session
- resolved issue if player have never launched netKar PRO
- resolved issue if player have never been connected to online server
- new icon (Source)
- resolved issue with Kaspersky CRYSTAL
- added check for already running jump2nkp
- added check for already running netKar PRO
PS: no PS...
- complete code rewrite
- netKar PRO 1.3 Beta compatibility
- changed "nkp://" links' structure (old links should work anyway)
- removed option to launch offline sessions
- added option to include server password into url
- added license check
- added option to save replay after session
PS: I like this stuff...
Initial release of jump2nkp utility.
PS: Hello C# and .NET - my last program was for ZX Spectrum.